Ungluing preparations for photoresist
Recycable, economical and environmental frendly.
Compare with existing Ungluing preparations for photoresist
The new PURMS photoresist removal agent is safer and more environmentally friendly than other amine-solvent mixtures. Degrated Purms with melted photoresist can be regenerated by ozone. Also recycling device can be installed with wet system.
Existing photoresist removal solvents comparison with PURMS
|Coefficient of viscosity(cp)||2.3(90℃)||2.0(25℃)||1.65(25℃)||2.36(25℃)|
|Smell(room temperature)||Amine-like odor||scentless||Slight amine-like odor||scentless|
|Flash point(℃)||93||95||95||Over 136|
|Fire Service Act||Petroleum 3rd class 4th||Petroleum 3rd class 4th||Petroleum 3rd class 4th||designated combustibles
|Ozone reaction||Reacting||Reacting||Reacting||Almost non-reacting|
|Other specs||Strong hygroscopicity||Strong hygroscopicity||Strong hygroscopicity||Weak hygroscopicity|
Advantages of PURMS
There is almost no damage inflicted on metal film. In addition, Purms can be recycled by ozone so that you are able to reduce organic wastes.
*120℃ immersing in PURMS in 10 mins
Fields of possible use and potential application
- Lift-off device
- There is almost no damage inflicted on metal film. In addition, device recycle possibility results in lesser amounts of organic waste.
- Coater cup solvent cleaner
- Effectively removes smudges from coater cups. Recycled ozone reacts with photoresist, decomposing it and positively affecting the solvent’s longevity.
- Photoresist films removal agent
- PURMS photoresist solution is safer than existing photoresist strippers. It also provides recycle possibility.
- Photoresist films removal agent for liquid crystal production
- There is almost no damage inflicted on metal film. In addition, device recycle possibility results in lesser amounts of organic waste and lowers the maintenance expenses.